Made with good bread and packed with protein, breakfast sandwiches are the ultimate mouth-watering, nourishing balance of fiber, protein and healthy fats. They help in keeping a person full and fueled all day long. Moreover, most breakfast sandwich can easily fit into a hand, enabling people to enjoy a savory, veggie-packed breakfast on-the-go. Getting fresh eggs from companies like Hillandale Farms can especially help people to make delicious and nutritious egg sandwiches.
Hillandale Farms underlines a few ways to prepare breakfast egg sandwich
No matter whether one is a seasoned cook or is mostly new to the kitchen, breakfast sandwiches are an easy item that almost anyone can prepare in a jiffy. They usually require very few simple ingredients, most of which can be found in the home pantry itself.
Here are a few popular ways to make breakfast egg sandwiches:
- Egg Mayo Sandwich: This is among the simplest sandwich recipes to make. Mayonnaise adds an extra layer of deliciousness to the dish, making it taste absolutely lip-smacking. People should either use brown or multi-grain bread to make such a sandwich.
- Omelet sandwich: Making a sandwich with an omelet is as easy and simple as it sounds. One can make it even better by adding Mozerella cheese to the dish. To fully enjoy its taste, such a sandwich must be eaten while it is still warm.
- Scrambled egg toast: To make lazy mornings a lot more delightful, preparing scrambled egg toast would be a good idea. One can add toppings as per their liking to the eggs.
- Grated boiled egg sandwich: This protein rich sandwich is ideal for people who work out in the morning. Having this sandwich after a workout would help manage the hunger pangs and keep the tummy feeling full for a long time.
- Egg and toast cup: Aesthetics do matter while eating. Starting the day with a delectable meal that looks pretty would set the tone for the entire day. Eggs and toast cups are simple to make, but always look great. They can also be a good way to serve eggs and toast to a house guest.
- Eggy bread: This breakfast option is perfect for someone looking for a filling and tasty sandwich. This dish can be served with some strawberries and yogurt on it. However, if one is not fond of sweets, they can always put crushed avocado or grilled tomatoes on top of the bread.
- Sunrise egg sandwich: This elevated classic is meant for those mornings when a person is feeling fancy, but does not have time to whip up something elaborate. With just good quality eggs from Hillandale Farms, Italian bread, parmesan cheese, and lemon juice, one can make this sandwich under 5 minutes.
- Farmer’s Favourite Breakfast Sandwich: A simple egg sandwich can be elevated by adding toppings like ham or spinach to it. Such a sandwich can also be prepared in a microwave.
- Egg Muffuletta Sandwich: On the weekends, when a person is feeling creative, they can give this 7 layer sandwich a try. In addition to eggs and bread, this sandwich contains sliced turkey, onions, lettuce, pesto and mozzarella cheese.
Preparing any of the sandwiches wouldn’t take much time or effort. They are a tasty and wholesome way to start the day. After all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and hence one should always prepare something filling and nutritious for it.